Saturday, September 12, 2009

massage, anyone? by Isabel






Cusco is an amazing place... everywhere you turn there are people offering massages , jewelry , pictures with alpacas , even CDs !! There is delicious food, and much more! Sadly there are also lots of stray dogs. We are all having lots of fun exploring plazas and different neigborhoods . Sophia and I have been trying a bilingual school and are meeting some kids. Spanish lessons are loads of fun and I feel like I've learned more in 5 days than in 3 years of french class. Sophia seems fine but slightly crazy ( as usual). One of the non-stray dogs who we've met is Quori , who belongs to a man who works at Centro Tinku.(where we're living). We miss Oliver, so it helps to have Quori around. We're moving into a larger apartment soon , but I will still have my lessons at Centro Tinku.


No comments:

Post a Comment